UNDER CONSTRUCTION

My profile is currently under construction, but thanks for visiting

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Question: Why are the negatives looked upon as positives in todays society?

question mark Pictures, Images and Photos
I've been observing various behaviors,(such as underage drinking, underage smoking, disrespecting one another, gang activity, and other acts of violence) of people of all ages, and I'm wondering why are the negatives looked upon as being positive. For example, when people have a disagreement it seems as though now days the right thing to do is solve it in a violent way, but in reality its the WRONG way to solve any issue. I also want to know why is joining a gang a "cool" thing to do when it seems to me that all gangs do is cause confusion, but I may be wrong. So I'm asking anyone out there to answer my question "Why are the negatives looked upon as the positives in todays society?

No comments:

Post a Comment